Hello guys, amazon has announced vacancies for the role of Software development engineer 2 (SDE2) in Karnataka. This was the latest job opening, so please apply ASAP and increase your chances of getting selected. For more details about the qualification, late date to apply, eligibility criteria, please read this article till the end.
About Amazon company
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Description About SDE2 role
We are looking for a Software Engineer with expertise and passion to imagine, build and develop innovative products. This is a high-growth space and a big opportunity that needs an entrepreneurial-minded product creator. The ideal candidate will be curious, have attention to detail, be energized by an entrepreneurial environment, be comfortable thinking big while also diving deep.
As a Developer on the team you will be responsible for architecting, designing and implementing high-scale, global, innovative solutions that provide the best mobile experience for our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, implementation, and deployment of one or more of the following: web services, web applications, or mobile applications.
- Knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams across Amazon on the design and development of core platform functionality.
- Work with the business team and project managers to convert functional requirements into detailed technical specifications.
- Work with engineers to define technical tasks and build detailed implementation plans.
- He/she should be able to operate in a adaptable environment where time to hit market is critical. They would need to also balance technical leadership with savvy business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
Basic qualifications required
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development.
- Solid experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Software development experience in JSP, Spring, AWS, S3, SQS, building web services and highly scalable applications or equivalent.
Preferred Qualifications for SDE2 role
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- Experience in e-commerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise.
- A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time.
- Excellent customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches
- Effective analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, and ownership.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
|Experience||Minimum 2 years|
|Qualification||Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline|
|Job location||Karnataka, India|
|Last date to apply||–|
Join our telegram group for more details
This post was last modified on June 22, 2021 11:07 am